Grand Island, NE 68803
Requirements for Machine Operator
- Can work at a fast pace
- Able to work independently
- Superior attendance record
- Hard worker
- Past warehouse experience
Responsibilities for Machine Operator
- Uses a computer system to check stock
- Fully Knowledgeable of the capabilities, proper operation, and routine maintenance of assigned machines
- Responsible for overall quality and quantity of assigned work
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner
Interested candidates, call immediately at (308) 381-4400, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to email@example.com .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.