Grand Island, NE 688022098
Do you enjoy assisting people? Are you detail-oriented and enjoy helping people? Essential Personnel is filling a Bookkeeping position at a warehouse company in Grand Island. Candidates must have at least 1 year of accounting/bookkeeping experience. Some data entry experience is desired. An ideal candidate should be a quick learner, able to work in a team setting and have a great attendance record.
Requirements for Bookkeeper:
- You enjoy assisting people
- You are accurate and can manage details
- You have a good phone presence
- You can work on a team
- Past bookkeeping experience
Responsibilities for Bookkeeper:
- Oversee inventory control
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices
- Researching invoice discrepancies
- Prepare invoices for data entry
- Accurately input data into computer
- Working with vendors to resolve issues
- Preparing monthly journal entries and balancing accounts
Interested candidates, call immediately at (308) 381-4400, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to email@example.com .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.