Grand Island, NE 688024905
Requirements for Maintenance Helper:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience working in a shop or manufacturing environment is helpful
- Valid driver s license and good driving record required
- Knowledge of standard methods, practice tools, and equipment of janitorial services
- Knowledge of the proper use of chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides
- Ability to follow instructions
- Facilities and/or maintenance experience is helpful
- Experience operating and using janitorial tools, equipment, and supplies such as floor buffers
- Vacuum cleaners, and cleaning compounds and solutions
- Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function.
Responsibilities for Maintenance Helper:
- Organize Lot Inventory and shag Trailers
- Complete intake on units
- Wash units and stage for sale or pickup
- Perform housekeeping duties in shop, parts area and offices to include sweeping and trash removal
- Responsible for grounds keeping duties for the facility; mowing weeding, snow and ice removal and lot maintenance
- Change filters, replace light bulbs and perform maintenance as needed
- Promote good housekeeping and maintain a safe work environment
- Observe and adhere to safety and security procedures
- Pick-up and deliver parts and equipment
- Other tasks as assigned
Interested candidates, call immediately at (308) 381-4400, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.
Pay: $16-$17 DOE