Columbus, NE 68601
Now seeking goal orientated, out of the box thinker for management! Essential Personnel is currently filling a Production Manager position at a manufacturing company in Columbus. Candidates must have five years experience in manufacturing environment. An ideal candidate should be a quick learner, able to work with a wide range of individuals, and be motivating.
Requirements for HR Assistant:
- Five years experience in manufacturing
- Detail orientated
- Can work efficiently in a busy setting
Responsibilities for HR Assistant:
- Direct scheduling, maintenance, and manufacturing operations for all shifts
- Ensure quality control requirements are met
- Plans and schedules workloads for smooth operation
- Plan for projected production and optimal use of people and resources
- Hire, train, and motivate team members
Interested candidates, call immediately at (402) 562-7823, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.