Assistant Branch Manager
Kearney, NE 68845
Do you consider yourself dedicated and ambitious? Do you have leadership experience? Essential Personnel is filling an Assistant Branch Manager position! Assistant Branch Manager candidates are preferred to have a history of effective management and communication skills. An ideal candidate should be a quick learner, willing to work extended hours, and 1-5 years of experience in the industry or in previous management.
Requirements for Assistant Branch Manager:
- Great computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Windows programs
- Previous leadership and effective management background
- Willingness to work extended hours and be on-call as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
Responsibilities for Assistant Branch Manager:
- Monitor managed staff
- Assist in interviewing application and employee evaluations
- Handle customer concerns and resolve issues
- Maintain levels of inventory and daily invoicing
- Supervise and assist in day-to-day operations
Interested candidates, call immediately at (308) 233-4400, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.
JO # 37977