Delivery Assistant (Part TIme)
Kearney, NE 68845
A mobile shredding company is looking to add a Part Time Delivery Assistant to their Kearney team. Delivery Assistant candidates are preferred to have strong customer service skills. An ideal candidate should be a quick learner, able to work independently, and have a great attendance record.
Requirements for Delivery Assistant:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior attendance record
- Hard worker
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace
Responsibilities for Delivery Assistant:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Review pick up orders with clients
- Maintain communication with driver
- Obtain delivery confirmations with clients
Interested candidates, call immediately at (308) 233-4400, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to email@example.com .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.