Columbus, NE 68601
Requirements for Mechanical/Electrical Engineer:
- Able to work independently
- Superior attendance record
- Hard worker
- Can work at a fast pace
- Past engineering experience
Responsibilities for Mechanical/Electrical Engineer:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc)
- Proficiency in Auto Cad/Solid Works
- Ability to read, change, modify drawings for your products
- Experience in ISO 9000 certification
- Strong organizational skills
Interested candidates, call immediately at (402) 562-7823, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to email@example.com .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.
Pay: $50-$80k DOE
JO # 38719