Grand Island, NE 68801
Requirements for Maintenance Technician:
- Able to work independently
- Superior attendance record
- Hard worker
- Can work at a fast pace
- Attention to detail
Responsibilities for Maintenance Technician:
- Keep up with high speed work
- Troubleshoots powder coat paint system and wastewater systems.
- Accurately reads blueprints, schematics, micrometers, calipers, tape measures, and wiring diagrams in making repairs and adjustments
- Holds current Nebraska wastewater treatment operator s license class 1 or higher, or take additional classroom training to obtain within 6 months of hire.
Interested candidates, call immediately at (308) 381-4400, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.
Pay: $ 14/hr
JO # 38385