FREMONT, NE 68025
Seeking skilled Marine Mechanic Engine knowledge and boat basics are needed. Must enjoy working in a faced passed environment and being the leader of a team? Essential Personnel is currently filling a Marine Mechanic position for a local company in Fremont. An ideal candidate should be a quick learner, able to work independently, and have a great attendance record.
Requirements for Marine Mechanic:
- Able to work independently
- Can work at a fast pace
- Superior attendance record
- Experience in 2 cycle repair or other related fields
- Knowledge of MerCruiser and Mercury a plus
Responsibilities for Marine Mechanic:
- Advanced knowledge of Boat/Marine engine maintenance & repair
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Ability to operate/ drive a variety of marine vehicles
- Shop maintenance and clean up as needed
- Answer customer service questions as needed
Interested candidates, call immediately at (402) 727-8336, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to email@example.com .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.