Marine Service Manager
FREMONT, NE 68025
Do you have a love for boating? Is leading the team what you are driven to do? Essential Personnel has a company looking for the perfect candidate right here in Fremont, NE! In this role you will be responsible for making sure the customer s maintenance request are complete, evaluating employee work as well as traveling to various customer locations. Other key skills for this position include but are not limited to excellent communication skills, data entry, and having a mechanical background. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner, able to work independently, and have a great attendance record.
Requirements for Boat Service Manager:
- Able to work independently
- Can work at a fast pace
- Superior attendance record
- Can delegate effectively with solid follow through and completion of tasks
Responsibilities for Boat Service Manager:
- Develop continued customer relationships
- Maintain high service standards
- Advise customers of marine products and services
- Liaison between customers and service department
- Ability to operate/ drive a variety of marine vehicles
- Control and track inventory
- Create and monitor goals of sales & services teams
Interested candidates, call immediately at (402) 727-8336, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to email@example.com .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.