Grand Island, NE 68803
Are you creative? Do you enjoy planning projects? Essential Personnel is filling a Marketing Specialist position at a local company in Grand Island. It is preferred that the candidate has 2-3 years of Marketing experience, specifically with creating images, designing promotional materials, social media management, creating and managing marketing plans, writing, and developing and promoting a brand. An ideal candidate will be able think creatively, develop new campaigns, manage projects, work independently and with a team, and have strong marketing knowledge.
Requirements for Marketing Specialist:
- Create and Design original images, flyers, and other promotional items
- Able to manage multiple social media platforms
- Edit photos and images to create something new
- Ability to create and edit video and audio
- Strong writing abilities to develop press releases and newsletters
- MS Publisher and PowerPoint knowledge
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Quick learner who embraces change
Responsibilities for Marketing Specialist:
- Design and create imagery using the latest technology
- Plan and develop projects to keep messages fresh with a focus on brand development
- Present ideas, messages, and execution plans to the team
- Ability to provide needs analysis and understand audience
- Implement plans Manage, evaluate, and be prepared to adjust if a plan or medium is not working
- Collect and analyze information on marketing trends, website usage, web page traffic, SEM impressions, and social media engagement
- Work closely with advertising vendors to stay within budget and maximize ROI
- Manage all communication vehicles social media, email, print, radio, surveys, etc.
- Be visible and communicate the companies brand online and in person
Interested candidates, call immediately at (308) 381-4400 or your resume directly to email@example.com.
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker’s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search. We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.
Pay: $40k - $50K