Marketing and Communications Specialist
Grand Island, NE 68803
Do you love marketing? Do you enjoy being creative when you tell a company's story? Essential Personnel is filling a Marketing and Communications Specialist position at a local company in Grand Island. It is preferred that the candidate has 2-3 years of Marketing and Communications experience, specifically with creating images, designing promotional materials, social media management, creating and managing marketing plans, writing newsletters, and developing and promoting a brand. An ideal candidate will be able think creatively, develop new campaigns, work independently and with a team, and have strong marketing knowledge.
Requirements for Marketing and Communications Specialist:
- Create and Design original images, flyers, and other promotional items
- Able to manage multiple social media platforms
- Edit photos and images to create something new
- Ability to create and edit video and audio
- Strong writing abilities to develop press releases and newsletters
- MS Publisher and PowerPoint knowledge
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Quick learner who embraces change
Responsibilities for Marketing and Communications Specialist:
- Design and create imagery using the latest technology
- Plan and develop projects to keep messages fresh with a focus on brand development
- Present ideas, messages, and execution plans to the team
- Ability to provide needs analysis and understand audience
- Implement plans Manage, evaluate, and be prepared to make adjustments if a particular plan or medium is not working
- Collect and analyze information on marketing trends, website usage, web page traffic, SEM impressions, and social media engagement
- Work closely with advertising vendors to stay within budget and maximize ROI
- Manage all communication vehicles social media, email, print, radio, surveys, etc.
- Be visible and communicate the companies brand online and in person
Interested candidates, call immediately at (308) 381-4400, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to email@example.com .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.
JO # 37496