Grand Island, NE 688022098
Requirements for Service Engineer:
- Able to work independently
- Superior attendance record
- Hard worker
- Degree in electronics/computer/basic networking helpful
- Industrial experience desired
Responsibilities for Service Engineer:
- Effectively troubleshoot customers concerns on-site or in shop for electronic, mechanical, software, or copy quality problems and make appropriate repairs
- Diagnose machine network connectivity problems and provide appropriate support or consultation
- Maintain excellent customer relationships by listening and communicating with customers
- Maintain proper response time
- Prepare and complete accurate work orders after every service call
Interested candidates, call immediately at (308) 381-4400, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to email@example.com .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.