Grand Island, NE 68803
Are you looking for an entry-level shipping position? Essential Personnel is filling a Shipping Assistant position at a manufacturing company in Grand Island. An ideal candidate should be a quick learner, able to work independently, and have a great attendance record.
Requirements for Shipping Assistant:
- 1-3 years of production experience preferred
- Superior attendance record
- Operational knowledge of industrial shipping/receiving processes
- Operating overhead cranes and forklifts
- Detail oriented
Responsibilities for Shipping Assistant:
- Loading Flatbed trailers
- Work heights up to 13 ft,6in with fall protection
- Operating forklifts, overhead cranes, fork truck, nail guns, radial arm saw, and other hand tools
- Cross checking items being loaded
- Working as a team and side by side with Lead
Interested candidates, call immediately at (308) 381-4400, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to email@example.com .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.