Temporary Financial Assistant
Kearney, NE 68845
Do you enjoy crunching the numbers? Essential Personnel is currently hiring a Temporary Financial Associate! Primary responsibilities include preparing customer reports for entry, creating a daily credit memo, and working with multiple departments imaging and documenting.
Requirements for Financial Assistant:
- Previous financial experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Superior attendance record
- Attention to detail
- Associate Degree in Business/Finance preferred
Responsibilities for Financial Assistant:
- Will assist multiple departments
- Creating memos, documenting for all areas
- Will be accurately entering data into system
- Experience with Microsoft Word/Office, Excel a plus
- Will be assisting finance department in all areas
Interested candidates, call immediately at (308) 233-4400, submit your resume by clicking on the following link:http://www.essentialpersonnel.com/submit-resume , or click the apply button to complete our application. Email your resume to email@example.com .
Essential Personnel employment consultants are experts at providing staffing solutions to meet each company and job seeker s unique needs. We specialize in the fields of industrial, technical, professional, executive and clerical, mortgage, human resources, information technology and accounting. We staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, permanent placement and executive search.
We focus on matching people with positions that are rewarding, well paying, and a great fit for your personality, skills and goals. We are always seeking hard-working candidates who are looking to advance their career.